Witchcraft, Myths and Riddles
During the autumn holidays, the Hjerl Hede open-air museum focuses on common superstition.
Help poor Birgitte who is accused of being a witch
At seven different stations throughout the museum, you must gather evidence
that it is not Birgitte who has practiced her witchcraft, but rather supernatural creatures who have been at it again.
From Sunday to Sunday the stations will be manned by young acting talents from
the Danish Talent Academy in Holstebro who greatly enhance your tour of the museum.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENING:
- Take a ‘fun task’ tour of the museum. The plot is: ‘Help Birgitte who is accused of being a witch to be acquitted’
- In the ‘hut’ you can dress up as witches, trolls and other creatures
- Drawing/painting room, where the most good-looking witch will be chosen after the autumn holidays and receive a prize.
- Take the a ride with the Horsewagon for 30,- dkr. for each Person.
- Come at 10.15am, and go with the zookeeper and help with feeding Our Animals.
The activities are for the whole family and free of charge with an entry ticket (Horsewagon not included).
When: From the 12th until the 20th of October
Time: 10am until 16pm
Entry Tickets: Adult - 80 Dkr.
Pensionist - 65 Dkr.
Children - Free admission under 18 Years old